Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Update

Well, I am now 11 and a half weeks. A couple weeks away from being through the first trimester. 1/3 of the way there! I haven't posted lately because there hasn't been much to say. There still isn't much to say, but Dave's beating me at posts so I need to catch up! I was just going to leave it as one author on the blog and just figured, if he wanted to, he could post but I am glad that I found a way to have 2 authors so that we can both post. So anyway, Sunday was horrible. I felt bad in the morning, but went to church anyway. I started feeling better, came home, ate lunch, and felt pretty good. I took a nap, woke up, and was sick the rest of the night. Everybody keeps saying it will get better, which is good, but it is hard to imagine that this will all of the sudden stop. I tried all kinds of different vitamins and every single one made me sick. So I stopped taking them for a few days and felt good. That was just to prove it was the vitamins. Now, I took some advice from a friend at church and I am just taking Folic Acid for now. The past two days have been much better. (I don't want to jinx it though!) I figure when I get past the nauseous stage I can go back to the regular vitamins. But, now Dave and I are both fighting off colds. Who would have thought this late in May colds would still be going around??? Oh well, its supposed to be warmer for Memorial Day weekend and we are ready for our annual BBQ. I almost forgot, somebody called and wants to come see our house Sunday afternoon! Pray that I am feeling well enough to get the house in spotless condition (poor Dave has been living in a pigpen since I haven't been feeling well enough to clean) and that the lady actually does come see the house and everything goes well.

No comments: