Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

Hello!! I know we are a couple of days late but Megan and I would like to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day. We hope you all had a great weekend. Also, we would like to thank our troops for serving our country so we can live in a free country. Join us in praying for them while they fight for our freedom. We had a great Memorial Day barbecuing and tossing horseshoes and visiting. Most of the conversation was around pregnancy since there were two pregos at our house for the day. Those of you who don't know, my sis, Leah is expecting her and her hubby's first in October so we all had a good time eating and visiting. I did win all the horseshoes matches I participated in so I predicted that correctly. LOL We did miss Leah's hubby Chris who had to work and couldn't be with us. Hopefully he can join us at our next bbq. Megan has been a little better and although she is still getting sick here and there, it's not as bad as it was so we are thankful for that. We are hoping she is moving past that stage since we will begin the 2nd trimester next Monday. Oh, by the way, yesterday was Megan's birthday so join me in wishing her a happy birthday!!!! She turned 26. Also, thanks to everyone for the comments, we really appreciate them and keep them coming!!!!! Bye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW, Thank you! I had a great time at the BBQ, I even got a lil bit of sun which I need badly, lol. I know Chris wanted to be there SO bad! HOPEFULLY next time. I am so glad to know Megan has been a little better, I hope she continues to feel much better and be 110% real soon. I think and hope and pray that since she has been feeling a little better that maybe that means it's letting up and the nausea will be completely gone soon! I hope to see you guys this Sunday at OUR house! Love You ALL :)