Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Update

Hello!! Sorry we haven't been updating as often. It's been pretty busy around here. Between Megan finishing up school, me working overtime, softball, church, and leading the teens at church, we have had quite a bit going on. We are thanking God because Megan has been feeling much better lately. The past few days have been pretty good for her (hopefully she doesn't get sick today because of me posting this lol). We are praying and hoping the sick part of the pregnancy is behind her since she is in the 2nd trimester now. She is really starting to show a tummy now. I will probably start taking a picture each week or every other week to show the progress. I hope if we have a girl she isn't mad at us when she is born because we are always talking to the baby calling it by a boy's name lol. That name will go unmentioned at this point. Now that Megan is feeling better, I need to get her back to posting since she hasn't in awhile. Well, that's all I have for now. C-ya

No comments: