Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's a good thing I am not going back to work in the fall because when I look at our calendar for this summer, it is packed!!! I definitely won't be getting much rest over the summer! We have two weddings to go to this weekend, next weekend we might be taking a day trip and my sister will possibly be coming to visit, the weekend after that is July 4th and we have another teen event, the weekend after that is King's Fest. I'm out of breath just thinking about it! And we got tickets to the All-Star Sunday events at Yankee Stadium for the Sunday after King's Fest ends so we'll be going straight to NYC from Virginia. We were hoping to get home run derby tickets, but the password they sent Dave for the pre-sale was messed up and didn't work and of course they were sold out by afternoon. Oh well, at least we get to go to Sunday's events. I think it's a game with up and coming players and then the celebrity/old timer's softball game. It should be a lot of fun and I'm excited. Hoping it won't be scorching hot sitting in the sun all day, but excited. In any free time I have, I have a whole list of projects to work on: continuing to organize the house/extra room, getting scrapbooking caught up so I'm ready to start when the baby gets here, getting yard sale stuff together, etc. Oh and in case you haven't heard, our ultrasound is scheduled for July 1st. Only a couple more weeks!!! However, since I want to know so badly so I can start preparing the room, I'm trying to prepare myself in case the baby doesn't cooperate and we can't tell. :) Talk to you later!

No comments: