Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Finished!!!!!!

Hello! Sorry that I haven't posted in a long time. We've just been really busy like Dave said. Again, there hasn't been much new to say. I've logged on here several times in the past week thinking I needed to post something, but then I couldn't think of what to say. Today is the second day in a row that I have not been sick at all and all this week I've been feeling a little better. I am definitely starting to get a tummy. A few of the girls at church and I were talking last night and they could tell. Today, a grandparent of one of my students asked if I was expecting. I told her yes and she asked when. When I told her our due date she said I still had a long way to go. I was thinking, "Is she saying I'm big for how far along I am???" lol Oh well. I know the comments are just beginning so I know to just smile and ignore. :) Plus, everything is wonderful when I am finished with school!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, we have a half day tomorrow and then of course, I need to empty out/clean my room if I am not going to be going back. But, the main thing is, I am done!!!! I'll miss my kids. I always miss the ones that cause the most trouble too. This year, that one student was done today and he was so upset about something at the end of the day. I know it's because he's done for the summer. He has panic attacks/doesn't adjust well to change. His parents are separated and he hates going to his dad's, his mom owns her own business and I think is a workaholic and contributes to his hating his dad's, etc. So I'm definitely worried about him and how he'll do over the summer and next school year. But, oh well, they all have to move on. And I get a summer off!!!! Well, summer and fall. Well, that's all for now. Just to let everyone know, our next doctor appointment is Tuesday morning. I don't think there will be any new news, just a routine exam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read your log ever time you guys put it up not much for words just i'm happy for you and dave good luck tuesday enjoy your summer and fall off wish i could be off that long well have a great day

Anonymous said...

I also read your blog,and enjoy it very much. Wish you 2 the best on your new addition to your family.Having kids adds something to your life that maybe you didn`t know was missing.Going to those school concert to see them singing and see how much it means to them just to see you sitting there.Those little shoes laying around will turn in to bigger shoes so fast before you know it you will find your self in those same seats watching them grad.from school with a smile on your face that won`t go away,saying to each other we did it. What are your late night cravings? My wife was Taco Bell. Take care JT