Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

We're ready!!!!

Well, Ally's room is finished. Technically, not quite....somehow we ended up a little short on the border so we have one small piece that we need to add border to, but other than that, we are ready for Ally. Her room is all set. Dave had decided he wanted to paint the trim. I hate painting so I said it didn't need to be done, but if he wanted to do it, he could. He decided to and I'm glad because it looks really good. I'm also glad he decided to do the border because it is really cute too. So, now all that's left is getting our car seat inspected which we'll do next month, take a class which is next week, tour the hospital hopefully next week, and get any last minute items that we still need. Here are some pics of Dave working hard and the room. My body is also getting ready because I don't think I've had a good night's sleep since August. I'm the type that needs at least 8 hours and right now I'm usually getting 5 or 6 and I'm excited when I get 7 hours! So, I have less than 2 months to get used to even less, but it's already been 2 months and I'm not used to it yet! Lol. By the way, where's everybody at? We're down to only 1 or 2 people still leaving us comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The room looks great! I love the colors and how you arranged the furniture.

Anonymous said...

LOOK GR8 glad to hear all is going well GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!! i wish you guys the best keep the pics coming there nice to see have a gr8 week and get some sleep LATER hunting13