Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dr Update

I haven't updated lately so I figured it was my turn. Plus our internet at home is pretty much non existent. We had a Dr's appt yesterday and everything is good. Megan has gained a couple more pounds which she isn't happy about and she is now above the weight she wanted to stay below. She stood backwards on the scale so she wouldn't have to see her weight but the nurse pretty much told her anyway. We did find out that the one Dr who is still at our office will be the only one there and that he will be on call and said he would definately be delivering our baby which is good because we both like him. He said our regular due date is Dec 5 but the ultrasound date is the 17th so he said the longest they would let Megan go over would be one week after the 17th so she was thankful about that. He said that 85% of women don't go past their due date which was surprising to me and Megan liked hearing that. So we found out Ally will arrive sometime in December, we don't know much more than that, lol. Megan and I painted Ally's room and Megan loves it. It doesn't matter that I don't like it because since she does, that's all that matters. Hopefully Ally likes it because I'm not painting it again. We will take pictures after the touch ups are done and the wall border is up. As I type this, my sister Leah is in labor and has been for the past 40+ hours. Poor thing is having a rough time. She didn't want to take any pain medication but finally gave in and things have been going better since then. Hopefully I will be an uncle again sometime tonight and we will get to go see him or her this morning. I will be sure and get pictures also. Well, that's all for now. Til next time, peace!! By the way, our first teen Bible Study went great!! Praise the Lord, He is good!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the Bible study went well!

So, how is Leah and baby? Did she have a girl or a boy?