Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

The Room is getting there!!!!

Well, we have only 2 more things to do to Ally's room. We got our paint so we will be getting that done hopefully this week. We also got wall border that matches our bedding set. Once we have the walls ready, I found a different room arrangement that I think I want to try and the room will be ready!!!! I am posting some pictures so that you can see it. The room hopefully won't be staying in this arrangement because I don't really like the crib where it is, but we'll have to see. I'm keeping my dad busy with projects like converting a desk to a changing table and fixing our mobile (I love our sleigh crib and wouldn't trade it for anything else, but the mobile doesn't fit so my dad's trying to rig it up so that we can still use it). Also, here is a picture of us at my friend's wedding over the weekend. You can somewhat tell I am pregnant when I'm sitting now. lol Everybody has been commenting over the last week that they can finally tell I'm pregnant. However, I actually need to watch my weight because at the rate I'm going, I'll end up gaining more weight than I need to!!! We'll update after our next appointment, which is Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Megan, we need to see that baby belly now.. Esp since soon, I won't have one anymore! Looks cute on you!