Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Update

Hey everyone. Well, I had another doctor's appointment today. Everything is still looking good. My glucose test came back fine (yea!!! no more blood taken!!!!). I found out as I was leaving that the other female doctor will be leaving the practice in November. This isn't horrible, because I do really like the other doctor that will still be there and so does Dave. But, I'll have to ask at my next appointment if they are planning on getting another doctor or how that will work. One of the things I liked about our doctors was that there were 3 of them so I was pretty much guaranteed that no matter when I went into labor, it would be one of my 3 doctors. Now that we're down to only 1, I don't know what will happen because I'm sure he isn't going to be on call 24/7. I guess I'll find out in 2 weeks when I go back for my next appointment. Also, I thought I'd put up a picture of Dave's hard work. The first picture is of the dresser before, the second is after. We should be getting our bedding set soon so I'll wait to put up pictures of the whole room until we get that. Remember to RSVP to my mom (or you can leave a comment on here) if you are planning on attending my shower and haven't yet. Oh and thanks Kate for sticking up for me after Dave's last blog! lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dresser looks great! Definitely worth Dave's hard work. Good job, Dave!

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say hello glad your doing good make dave work some more LOL good luck guys keep the pics coming BYE hunting13