Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday

Well, I really intended to start blogging more than once a week so that my weigh-in isn't mixed in with everything else, but as you can see, that didn't happen. Maybe this next week. This is going to be a short blog, hopefully I'll blog later this week about our first trip to the new Yankee Stadium (tomorrow). Today is the final weigh-in for the Shrink Into Summer Challenge. There's good news and bad news. Good news: I am down another 2 1/2 lbs.!!!!!!! I am SOOOO excited!!!! This is especially good considering I am WAY behind in doing anything. I haven't worked out because we have been on the go nonstop lately and the past couple of days I've been sick. It seems like the past couple of weeks I've lost more weight when I stopped trying to count my calories and everything. Maybe my pre-baby metabolism finally kicked back in. lol Bad news: I haven't lost any inches in the past couple weeks. I didn't do my measurements at the beginning of the challenge and wish I had. I only did them a couple of weeks ago. And really, my measurements wouldn't really change when I'm not shredding. I need to get back to that! Overall, I'm very happy with my loss and will continue with my Shrinking Sisters! Have a good rest of the week everybody! Oh and how could I forget???!!! Check out what I was able to score for my weight loss!

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

4 comments:

Brooke said...

congrats on the weight loss!! :)

i can't wait to read all about your trip to yankee stadium - my boyfriend/fiance (he proposed while in nyc) now husband too me to the old one last year for the first (and only) time to see them play the red sox.

april said...

Great job! Congrats on the button!!!

Kate said...

Congrats! 2 1/2 lbs is awesome!

Go Yankees!

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

I'm so proud of your loss! Keep up the good work :)