Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Getting ready for Ally!

Well, I have had a busy couple of weeks. I've been clearing out the house to get ready for a flea market day to make money and room in our house. I've been spending a lot of time especially in what will be Ally's room. We are not going to paint the walls until it gets closer (just in case, by some slim chance, we would sell our house), but we're getting everything else ready. My parents got us a crib over the weekend. Our stroller and car seat came on Monday. It turned out to be a different color than it looked online and I love it!!! It's a pretty light and dark teal color combination. And tonight friends of ours brought us a glider and ottoman that they were getting rid of. We are very fortunate to have such great people helping us out! So, I thought I'd send a picture of how her room is looking. Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ally's room looks adorable! I love that it is not covered in pink (not that I have anything against pink, it's just that there is such a thing as too much of it...lol).

Anonymous said...

WOW I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE ROOM IN PERSON AND HEAR ALL ABOUT YOUR STUFF. I WILL HAVE TO STOP BY AND MAKE SURE THE ROCKER FITS MY BOTTOM.......LOL!!!

BigDave said...

Hey honey, I hope that person who left a comment anonymously is someone we know!! I hope some stranger doesn't expect to put their big bottom in our rocker and hold our Ally!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey megan I love the room it looks great! were you ever able to find those wall decals if not I can see if our dollar store still has them. ~Steph