Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

None

Well, I just thought I would write a little bit before our Dr's appt today and I'll let Megan write later how it went. I am able to feel Ally kicking more consistently now. I never get to feel the big kicks but I feel small kicks when I am patient. If you know me then you know patience doesn't come naturally for me (3 letters, ADD). LOL Anyway, it is really cool to feel Ally moving around in there. Ok, I have a question for you all. Can someone tell me how we are supposed to keep Megan's stress level down when she is dealing with rude billing people at the dr's office and insurance companies that make billions of dollars yet don't want to pay a few dollars of our bill? RIDICULOUS I tell you!!!!! Anyway, since I haven't said much about softball I will update that since the season is now over. We didn't have the best first season but we had a lot of fun. We played 19 regular season games and only won 4. We ended up in the bottom of 3 divisions for our end of the season tournament. In the tournament we came up one win short of getting a trophy. We had a pretty good season considering it was only our first year and pretty much my whole team had never played softball before. Hopefully next year will be better. Well, I don't have much else to say so we will update after the appt. C-ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well dave all you can do is try to enjoy life as best you can god is watching over you guys things will be fine your good people things will turn out ok just take it easy and things will just happen ok talk soon hunting13