Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Upstate NY

Hello everyone, I just thought I would update you on our vacation. First we went to upstate NY to see my family. All my family lives in upstate NY. Only my immediate family and grandfather live in DE. Now that you are updated on that...We left last Thursday and went to Dundee to stay with my cousin, Benji and his wife and 3 daughters (4, 2, 2). He and I have always been real close and try to see each other a couple times a year. I'm also very close with his brother Fred. They are big Yankees fans so we had a great time visiting them and watching Yankees games. While we were there, we went to Toronto to see the Yanks play the Blue Jays. They only got 1 hit so it wasn't a great game to go see but it was cool to go to Canada to see them. Here are a few pictures of the trip to NY and Canada. We stopped and saw Niagara Falls on the way up.

No comments: