Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Exciting news!




Well, I was in shock so Dave thought that I wasn't excited. I was, but I was on only a few hours of sleep and I couldn't believe it was really positive! I had been late and thought I might be pregnant before and wasn't. So this time, we waited extra long to test. I didn't think Dave was excited because he wasn't acting like it. He was acting more worried than excited, but late that night he showed me he was excited by grabbing the camera and taking a picture of the test and insisting a picture of me even though I assured him you can't tell anything by looking at me! lol
So, I have to admit that we lied to many people. Every time some of you asked us when we were having kids we would say we weren't ready. We actually talked last spring and decided we would start trying later in the year. So for the past year, if you've asked about kids, we were lying when we said we weren't ready!

No comments: